[AT] Winter view

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 2 14:31:38 PST 2007

Ralph
Thanks for posting.   That makes rough weather for livestock, and most
everybody, everything else.
I also viewed the other photos; the Aug 23 storm that just missed you,
those clouds look tough.   I can remember my Dad's concern about hail; he
was in a continuous state of stress from a couple weeks before harvest
started and only relaxed when the last load was in the grainary.  That was
understandable because that was storm time in central KS, and ripe wheat is
so vulnerable.
Herb