[AT] Hey Ralph, SHUT THE DANG GATE!!!

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Feb 2 07:51:04 PST 2007

    Louis;
    I am located about 10 miles west of Bellefontaine, Ohio. I am going over
in a little while and see what their plans are. I know they have been
worried about it freezing enough to cut. It is a fairly large community here
and they do not use generators or gas or keresene type coolers. They can
almost all of their meats and garden products, so need little rerigeration.
Fresh milk daily, so no worry about spoilage to that. Ice cream is a luxury
that is usually eaten on the way home in warm weather.
    E-mail off list and i will send my cell phone number in case you want to
make connection... gdotsly at loganrec.com

                Gene