[AT] Hey Ralph, SHUT THE DANG GATE!!!/Ice Saw

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Feb 2 05:41:02 PST 2007

    Rick;
    I will see what I can do for the pictures. The Amish don't permit their
pictures to be taken, but I am sure they will let me take pictures of the
saw. The gauge wasn't on it when I was working on it, but he showed it to me
when I took it back home. It attached at 2 pivots, front and back of the saw
and formed a triangle that followed in the previous cut. Just 2 pins to hold
it on and pivot from.

                                        Gene