[Farmall] O-12 Progress

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Fri Feb 2 07:03:14 PST 2007

I can't imagine where you got that idea, John!  But just for you, I went out
last night and performed an inventory.  Lest you think that these are all
pristine tractors, you should know that most have stuck engines, and many
are obviously just parts tractors.  Two of the F-12s exist only on my parts
shelves, and several more are just frames and transaxles.

O-12 : 7
O-14 : 0
I-12 : 1
I-14 : 1
Fairway 12 : 1
Fairway 14 : 0
W-12 : 1
W-14 : 0
Regular : 1
F-20 : 2
T-20 : 5
F-12 : 24
F-14 : 1
22-36 : 1

That's the majority of my collection; in addition there are dibs and dabs of
newer Farmalls, Olivers, JDs, A-Cs and a Ford.

I'm concentrating on filling the most obvious voids... the -14s.

-Karl