[AT] 1946 Farmall H

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 11:43:09 PST 2007

Gene,

He is located in Wilber, NE which is about an hour South West of Lincoln.
Having driven from Ohio to Wilber in a day, I can imagine how long of a trip
it was to Wyoming and back with a trailer!!   I wish I could afford that
660, though.  I wonder how long it'd take to drive it home?

I thought I ran out of money a while ago but I have plenty of shed space so
I guess I'll keep buying them:-)  Dad has 10 acres now so according to the
tractors/acre rule I need to buy 4 more even if you count my parts tractor.
He is also trying to buy another 18 acres next to his property so then I'll
need to buy 22 more tractors.   I might be out of shed space by then!!  Of
course, the uncle I bought the H off has a nice big shed that he used to use
to keep his tractors in....  I guess it's empty now:-)

I really need to find a better paying job!

Mike