[AT] 1946 Farmall H

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 09:21:39 PST 2007

Gene,

Having driven this one, I'd like to have one someday too!   Compared to even
the 560 I've driven before that thing is a beast!!  And it has HUGE tires on
the back.   23.1x26 I think?   He has a set of duals for it even!  He also
has a set of MINT fenders for it.

I should put you in touch with the owner.   He has been collecting/trading
the wheatlands for a while and has a couple of Cases.   I don't know which
model but IIRC they are both propane.  He told me this summer he thought he
should really sell most of them, but he was talking about keeping the 660
and painting it up this winter since he's had it so long.  Not sure if he'll
get around to it or not!

Got any pictures of yours?

Mike