[AT] Allis C doesn't charge.

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sat Dec 22 06:02:40 PST 2007

Recentjester,
This is a reasonably easy swap. I did my 1941 in one day. Be sure to have a
flywheel with the starter ring gear or add one to your present flywheel. The
sheetmetal over the steering column needs cut off to allow the battery to
set in the regular location. You may find this panel on Ebay and save the
work of cutting yours off. You may want to add a generator to yours,
although with a mag like on my 41, the battery only needs charged once or
twice per year.

Larry Dotson