[AT] Slightly OT: horse drawn implements

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 2 12:31:13 PST 2007

I've seen the PTO power carts hooked to modern equip. Must be some fairly
level ground to pull a no till planter with all that weight.

You mention using stationary balers. How are they pulling them, with flat
belts (original set up) or do they have modern engines mounted on them?

I don't know if it was of "Amish" design but I saw a fellow demonstrating
some horses one time pulling a 3pt chisel plow/field cultivator. It was  a
Cat1 implement hooked to a cart with a tractor 3pt lift. The pump was
battery powered.

John