[Farmall] Help with snow plow adjustment

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Mon Dec 31 15:26:35 PST 2007

Thanks guys . I guess I'll try to lean it froward some .  Maybe even set the
skids down a little more or add a extra piece of plate to make them higher .
I think I can bend the framework enough to lean it forward a few inches.
  As for getting it paved ,major problem . He died and I'm trying to help
out the widow . I started when he took sick to make sure the ambulance could
get in as well as his aide .  The agency that provides his caregivers
insisted I be paid , he & I had a long talk about it . I said I'd just do
it but it was his wish .  Soooo   , you see what I'm into .   They paid to
have it tarred & chipped & I dont want to mess it up. I told him how it
comes up with the plow but I dont want her bo hoo' in about .
Well the weather chick is calling for snow starting tonight dropping 2 -4"
so I guess I'll be out tomorrow .
   Ivan