[Farmall] Help with snow plow adjustment

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 31 14:56:58 PST 2007

I see what you have, Mike.  Looks like asphalt.  Most of what is milled
around here now is reprocessed and put right back down probably on the
same road where it came from.  The crusher run I referred to is not used
for roads.  As you say, it would not stand the traffic.  It is very
popular for home driveway topping.  It comes from the quarry pretty wet
(sold by the ton) and will pack very well when wet and rolled even with
a lawn roller.  My drive and back walk have not been topped up for
probably six years and are still holding pretty well.  As mentioned, not
snow plow proof.  Larger sizes make good base and are less costly than
clean crushed stone.

Charlie