[Farmall] Help with snow plow adjustment

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 31 08:52:48 PST 2007

We recently put down about 20 truckloads of "millings" on our private 2
mile lane. Some of the millings were quite coarse, and I am faced with
the same problem. Frankly, I don't think there is anything you can do
until the surface freezes solid. I am just going to have to go back over
the edges  with a rear scraper blade on one of the tractors and pull the
whole mess back to the middle of the road in the Spring.

Mike