[Farmall] Farmalls in Rochester NY

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Sun Dec 30 11:20:17 PST 2007

I wonder if they have been converted to 12 volt?

John

--------

Sorry, wrong link yesterday.  Here are the pix
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4001561&a=30185468&f=0

Good question, I wouldn't think they would unless replacement
alternators and 12 volt batteries are cheaper. I see that a one wire
alternator is about $60

My 200 starts fine on 6 volt.  I don't know why, it turns over VERY
slow, but that seems to be all it needs to get going.

I found some more pictures on the web.  It shows how crazy narrow they are.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4001561&a=30185468&f=0

Frank

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
-- George Bernard Shaw