[AT] Way OT: Croatian heritage?

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sat Dec 29 09:25:35 PST 2007

Dean,

If you know what town or village she is from, you might
get her a map of that local area.  You might even be able
to do a nice job mounting a small one for wall display.
A simple nice print of a photo  from the internet of a local
landmark that she grew up with might also catch her fancy.

If you could get an old address from a letter to her it might help
for exact location.
.
Wonder if Google maps does Croatia.  I am able to spot exactly
where our old farmhouse was from Google satellite photos even though the
whole area was long ago covered by homes and condos - mostly
because they somehow left a pond not far from the house.

Old people are often right keen on memories of their childhood
area.  Don't ask me how I know.

|_____/    \  ~ Chuck Bealke ~ bealke at airmail.net ~
( )       \__/             http://www.plowsong.com