[AT] OT - Cider Mill update

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Fri Dec 28 15:45:20 PST 2007

Some of you might remember almost two years ago I received my
Grandpa's cider mill as a birthday present.  It was in bad repair
needing all the wood replaced and some of the metal parts
repaired/replaced.  My son took this on as a 4-H Americana project
and we got it pretty much done this summer.  He received a grand
champion for his efforts. I just finished posting some pictures here:
http://www.herculesengines.com/Cider%20Mill/index.htm
It was a great project and we still have some pin striping and minor
things to do but all in all I'm very pleased with the outcome.
Keith

Keith Kinney
Evansville, Indiana  USA
www.HerculesEngines.com