[Farmall] Staying on Topic

MBergthold at aol.com MBergthold at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 10:09:33 PST 2007

Altho our '42 Farmall B parks in the garage on a paved street, we plan  to
retire in the Ozarks, so I appreciate some of the off-topic info.   However,
knowing we all have trigger points, here's what I do, and can  personally
recommend - don't respond to it, let it go. That tactic works well  when faced with
road rage too, thankfully nothing written on this site (so far)  has been life
threatening.  After the rash of responses on this topic, I  would hope that
anyone wanting an extended or in depth dialogue would continue  it off-board,
using their personal email.

Happy New Year to each of you from the cold, snowless high desert  of
California.

Mark Bergthold
Victorville, CA