[AT] Shop LP Plumbing

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Dec 28 10:13:10 PST 2007

Might I suggest this.  Get you some long lengths of black pipe.  You
will be better off running 3/4 or 1 inch diameter if the runs are long
or there are very many bends.  Go to Harbor Freight and get a pipe
threader.  They have some that work very well for less than $40 Use a
lot of cutting oil with them preferable the dark kind.  Harbor freight
also has this.  You will be happier with the end result.  You can also
get enough pipe at the time to plumb your shop for air lines also.  We
have a big plumbing supplier here that can sometimes beat the Lowes or
Home Depot stores.  Lowes and Home Depot sometimes sell the pipe below
cost and then stick it to you on the fittings....

I have an electric threader and a hydraulic bender, but that is another
story.

Cecil in OKla