[AT] Shop LP Plumbing

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 28 09:09:03 PST 2007

I believe you are correct on that Mike.  I know that is the case in NC.  You
can run copper from the tank to the wall and copper from the wall to the
burner but the piece that goes through the wall has to be black iron.  There
is some plastic pipe that they run gas through.  Recently the natural gas
company has been installing new lines in our area (unfortunately not at my
house) and they are using plastic.  I don't have a clue what it's called or
where to buy it but it should be easy to find online.

Charlie