[AT] Shop LP Plumbing

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Fri Dec 28 09:56:40 PST 2007

I just finished building a new home and shop a couple miles east of
Columbia.
Black iron was used for the drip legs and wall penetrations, everything
else
is the flex stuff.  Couldn't really say what it costs as this work was
done by
the HVAC guys.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416

-- Len Rugen <rugenl at yahoo.com> wrote:
I want to run a LP  line in the wall to my future bathroom in the shop.
We used to use copper tubing for this, but with the price of copper, is
there another alternative?  I think they run natural gas in black pipe,
but I don't have a threading tool, so I'd have to work out exact parts &
lengths.  Plastic????

I plan on putting a small unvented "blue flame" heater in the bathroom
and probably a larger one in the attached green house.  I don't want the
heat to keep the pipes from freezing to be dependent on electricity.

Thanks

Len Rugen