[AT] Shop LP Plumbing

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Dec 28 09:05:33 PST 2007

Where I am, NE IL, the gas would have to be run in black iron (or
possibly copper, I have not worked with LP here) inside the building.
There are plastic materials that can be run underground, using a 90 deg
metal riser pipe to keep all the plastics underground.

/Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA/