[AT] Shop LP Plumbing

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 28 08:37:50 PST 2007

When we remodeled our old farm house (18 years ago) they installed
the black pipe throughout the house for all the appliances. Now I
think they use a flexible tubing to run gas in. It looks like the
flexible electrical tubing (like you might run from a panel to an air
compressor) that has a plastic cover over it. I'm sure if you stop by
your local Menards/Home Depot/Lowes etc. they will have the available
items on the shelf. You can then figure out what is the most cost
effective solution for your needs.

Brad