[Farmall] it's a cold 47 here tonight

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Fri Dec 28 07:00:29 PST 2007

47 degrees to us is perfect outside weather.
We consider 47 to be balmy.
20 degrees to be cool enough so you don't break a sweat.
0 degrees to be par for the course.
-10 to be bit chilly.

I doubt we will see 47 degrees for three months and I am in southern
Wisconsin.
Right now it is snowing again and we should get 5 to 6 inches today.
I can already hear the snowmobiles running across the back side of the farm.

Mike