[Farmall] given up on mechanic work until the spring

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Fri Dec 28 06:51:53 PST 2007

Up here in the Nord we have to mekanic all year.  If we only did it in nice
weather we would have part of June and July to do our work.
The only time I have to work on old IH trucks and tractors is in the winter.
I have a HEATED shop. :-)  During Spring, summer and Fall we work on the
stuff that creates an income.  LOL
We have had close to 3 feet of snow already this year and winter is only 7
days old.
Mike