[Farmall] reply to Steve O's "objection"

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Thu Dec 27 20:12:31 PST 2007

Since my first day in he 1990's on ATIS, this tug of war is as shop
worn as my Carharts.  For the new guys, here's where it's headed.....

Guy A "This is OFF topic!"
Guy B "It started ON topic"
Guy A "It's a TRACTOR list!"
Guy B "You can't take away my free speech!'
Guy A "You still have it, but you agreed to keep it to TRACTORS when
you joined here."
Guy B "this country was founded on.., (insert the gratuitous
reference to any political ideology or religion or lack of religion)"
Guy A "I won't be baited!"
Guy B "It's (insert ethnic insult) guys like you who are ruining this
country!"
Guy C "I agree with Guy A"
Guy D "Guy A is a pinhead!"
Guys E, F, G, H, I... "I remember when this list used to be better."
Guy J "I'm gone."
Lurker K "Now you know why I never speak up."
Spencer "Stop acting like children"
Guys E,F,G,H,I... 'Thank you Spencer!"
Guy A "Guy B started it"
Guy B "Did not."
Guy A "Did too!"
Gay Z "My delete key is wearing out!"

You gotta love it!  It's as predictable as (insert your favorite
agricultural or weather event )!

-Paul