[Farmall] broken easy out

Bobby Guilbeau bguilbea at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 27 18:42:06 PST 2007

Thanks for the input everyone.  I will stop by a machine shop that I have
contacts with and see what they may be able to help out with.  Keeping the
drill straight will be the biggest challenge.  I thought about heating it,
but was unsure being it also the transmission and full of oil naturally.

Bobby Guilbeau, Ranger
Evangeline Area Council - BSA
1771 Mountain Bayou Road
St. Landry, LA  71367