[Farmall] reply to Steve O's "objection"

soffiler at ct.metrocast.net soffiler at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Dec 27 13:58:25 PST 2007

I'm not an admin, and I have no powers other than the words
I use to state my own opinion.  Please don't twist my words
into something I did not say.  Maybe you should re-read my
words, carefully, and think about your response, JM.  For
example, I specifically did NOT say we must remain on-topic,
now did I?   Try this part specifically:

"...topics always, always, ALWAYS digress.  It
is as predictable as the rising sun.  When there's nothing
else to discuss, the digression can often be benign, and
occasionally proactive and interesting..."

That sounds like my opinion is that off-topic digressions
can be a good thing.

And here's my so-called limit on  your free speech:

"...I can assure
you that when the topic devolves into politics or religion,
it's high time to call it quits..."

Once again, this is stated as my OPINION.

Steve O.