[Farmall] I hate mice

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Thu Dec 27 07:25:13 PST 2007

John,

I know what you mean--It's not unusual to count them in the double
digits around here.  Before we began to let more individuals hunt on the
farm--instead of working with the local "hunting club," we lost a LOT of
beans too.  Another problem is a lot of "hunters" had rather chase their
hound dogs through the woods looking for Bullwinkle than kill deer.

The political route is the way to go, but the hunters and wildlife folks
are a pretty strong lobby.  They really don't care much about the
landowner and average people, they want to be able to "hunt."  Wildlife
Resources Commission, specifically the game wardens In NC have entirely
too much power.  (We might better take this off-list if you want me to
talk about this any more!)

Al