[Farmall] I hate mice

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Thu Dec 27 06:54:57 PST 2007

James,

That's crap. (What he told you.)

The various states need to accept that population control is the only
solution to deer problems.  Yes urban sprawl has aggravated it, but as
far as eastern NC goes, there are simply too many of them.

I don't know why the insurance companies don't get involved, with all
the $$$ they have to pay out for deer-car collisions.

The egg concoction might work, for a week or two.  Then you can try
scattering some moth balls around, then maybe some human hair, then
maybe bars of Ivory soap.  Nothing will work long-term, except a bullet.

(As you can tell, I HATE deer!)

Al