[Farmall] I hate mice

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 26 19:20:45 PST 2007

 Al, we got the coyotes here also and we don't want them either. You
wouldn't believe the headcounts farmers racked up shooting deer this summer.
They were so bad here I didn't even recover seed money on my beans. I'm
working on a few politicians trying to get some laws changed but nothing
happens fast in the world of politics.

John