[Farmall] I hate mice

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 11:43:20 PST 2007

Bob and all-
Well, the DEC "agent" came for a visit....nice fellow, spent an hour or so looking around.  Bottom line, no liberal nuisance permit.  I got something of what seemed to be a "canned speech" about excessive deer populations, suburban sprawl, and so forth.  He suggested that I (a) increase the height of my pool fence enclosure, (b) put up "snow fence" perimeter about six feet in parallel to the permanent fence, (c) mix up a concoction of milk, egg, and dish washing detergent and spraying about.  If what I would judge to be a "bad situation" was to come up again, I would be "justified" in making a kill.  However, to simply "pop them off" at random would not be condoned.
There it is.
JM

Bob Currie <tracturs at att.net> wrote: What is the DEC?