[AT] Christmas 2007

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 00:28:55 PST 2007

  Yes I am on my feet pretty good, just have to make the walking worth it.
Dr says it will always be like this and that it should have been cut off. I
am glad to have whats left the worst is when I am humped up on toes like
welding for a couple hours or working on something.
Hope yall had a Merry Christmas !
I am rigging a throttle linkage on a Farmall M part cable and some rod from
the sawtooth to the cable coming out by the temp gauge.
Have a safe and happy Christmas and New Years.
Kevin Mosier