[AT] Larrry Goss

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Tue Dec 25 19:32:09 PST 2007

  Larry , you have any experiance with Hydro-Gear transaxles ? Its on a
Craftsman tractor . An old fella ask me to help him with one on a tractor he
bought . It wont move, will spin either way with the back end up in the air
when you move the lever . On the ground it will slightly load the engine up
but wont move . I can get a slight squeal at low rpm s when you move the
lever but it wont move at all .
He drained the oil and changed the filter ,said he didnt see anything in the
oil . This was the way he bought it , cheap ,but not working .
 I'll be away from my puter for two days , dont know if my laptop will work
.It seems to be hit or miss as to whether it willl work .If you got any
ideas you can go off list  . ivancou at alltel.net   Thanks ,Ivan