[AT] [AJD] When did Spencer start this list?

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 15:34:20 PST 2007

I think it started about 1993.? I was married in late 1993 and got my first computer shortly after that, I remember spending quite a few hours on the list learning all about these rusty old things, in fact the other day I ran across a big stack of e-mails from back then.? I guess I used to print out all your comments!, I don't think I could handle that much paper anymore

Enjoy, Joe