[AT] An Apology!

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Dec 25 07:51:51 PST 2007

    Dave;
    I do, for one appreciate your apology and quite frankly would have been
disappointed had you not come forward with it. Ones who do know you are
aware of your different sense cynicisn and do overlook it and just hit
delete.
    I truly hope others on the list who have commited errors in etiquette
will be as open as you have.

                Gene Dotson, having a quiet Christmas.

    P.S. my children got me a new Case LA tractor and a Cessna 172 airplane
for Christmas. Now just have to shrink to 1/64 size to operate them..

                                G.D.