[AT] An Apology!

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Dec 25 08:11:56 PST 2007

You took the words right out of my mouth, Gene.  I have a tendency to pay
more attention to how a person acts rather than what they say.  Anyone who
has ever seen Dave tend to his exhibit and doing demonstrations at a tractor
show, knows who and what he is at heart.  Thanks.

BTW, one of my grandchildren helped add to my tractor collection this
Christmas.  I haven't  identified it yet, but it's obviously a "street
legal" tractor from France.  I'm going to have the same problem as you --
shrinking down to a size where I can get inside the cab and drive it. :-)

Larry