[AT] Something to be aware of

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Mon Dec 24 22:32:07 PST 2007

At 11:51 PM 12/24/2007 -0600, you wrote:
>Kevin Mosier  send me your Ph # and I will let you know what you already
>know yourself.

SNIP

>What type of fella am I?  A damned fine one.  Also, I have the cojones to
>sign my real name---something that those who hide behind the keyboard are
>not prone to do.

THIS STOPS NOW

>By the way, I have never cussed Walt, although he sure was/is a contrary
>old fart.  Did I like his posts? No.  Did I kick him off the
>list?  No.  You must have me confused with Spencer Yost, our
>host.  Spencer can be reached at:  yostsw at atis.net  .

No Spencer didn't. One other person can, and did. ME. And if this is
replied  to more will go. THIS STOPS NOW!!!!!!

Remember the reason for the season - peace on earth.

Spencer requires us to be gentlemen. We can disagree but not be disagreeable

Again, any response to this is not required.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, and TO all a GOOD NIGHT!!

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA
sewell at atis.net