[AT] [SEL] Merry Christmas

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Mon Dec 24 22:15:16 PST 2007

At 10:18 PM 12/24/2007 -0600, you wrote:
>To each and every list member I want to wish you and your family a very
>Merry Christmas and may God's richest blessings be with you all during the
>coming year. I am grateful for the friendship of each of you and want you
>to know that your presence in my life has made this year a much more
>joyful time for me. Thank you and God Bless and Keep you.
>
>Paul

Paul: Thank you for the very nice post. I want to thank you and all my ATIS
friends for your support during my families tragic loss last year around
this time of my son. We will never know 'why'. But the love and support of
friends here at home and on line  helped us make it.  The support of the
scholarship fund in my sons name by the charity auction was overwhelming. I
was at a loss for words when I received the check and I  still am. All I
can say is "THANK YOU". Bid early and often in this years auction!!!!!!!

Remember the reason for the season. Hug your loved ones!!!!!!!

To all " MERRY CHRISTMAS".

_Steve