[AT] Something to be aware of

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 21:51:28 PST 2007

Kevin Mosier  send me your Ph # and I will let you know what you already know yourself.
I just got a chance to read emails only had 400+ and run accross this crap. Cynics are ok ?  Just not old men ?  Theres your fence riding double standard.
And no I havenot drank any alcohol it does not work with my meds. Aint got balls to say who I am ? I ask for any phone # so this could be discussed in more detail
Kevin Mosier