[AT] OT, But Something to be Aware of

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 20:45:59 PST 2007

Gene  you are great about riding the fence, double standards ect. You can
just letr it go cause its rotigel ? Then turn around and Cuss Walt an kick
him off the list ? What type fella are you ? I would like to know, it dont
appear to me that you are condemming one and cant get enough of rotegills
smutty remarks ?
ironman