[Farmall] Some ads from the 12/22 Lancaster Farming

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 23 11:37:59 PST 2007

I suspect it was worded exactly the way he wanted it, to create some
attention.  Kind of like an add in the personals of a metropolitan
newspaper a while back.  Blond female seeks companionship.  very fun
loving, loves to frolic nude in the water, loves cuddling and keeping
you company in bed at night.  There were several hundred replys to the
add which was posted by the humane society for a Golden Lab.  :-D

--
 John
another one of them