[AT] Spam> Favorite tractor?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 22 18:56:14 PST 2007

 International 454 (1972 model). It's the first tractor I ever did real
field work with. It's the last tractor we'd let leave the farm. Small enough
to get into tight places and big enough to do some serious work. We do all
the spraying, fertilizer spreading, mowing, and most of the blade work with
it. I've even pulled a 7ft no-till drill with it but that is a tad much in
our hilly ground. My first job with that tractor was pulling a 12-14 ft
cultipacker--not the sissy kind you hook behind a drill but the big ones
that had 2 sets of teeth for spoiling out tracks and busting clods. Makes
for a warm afternoon in 95 deg June heat rolling beans.

John Hall