[AT] OT, But Something to be Aware of

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Dec 22 18:32:59 PST 2007

    Okay, let's all drop it guys and gals. Accept Dave for the cynic he is.
He is just trying to pull our chains. The best way to handle his comments is
to ignore them. The greatest put down is ignoring a rash comment all
together.

    Now, Merry Christmas to all Allis, Case, Cockshutt, David Brown, ETD,
Farmall, Ferguson, Gibson, Huber, Heiber, International, John Deere, Leader,
Massey, Minneapolis, Oliver, Power King, White, Wallis and Zetor fans and
collectors.

    If I missed your brand of tractor, feel free to add it to my message and
I apologize.

        Gene Dotson