[AT] OT, But Something to be Aware of

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Dec 22 17:03:25 PST 2007

Dave,

Because at this time of year, MOST people try to be a little kinder to each
other.  I feel sorry for you, if you can't appreciate this time of year and
what it stands for.  Even the Grinch and Scrooge had a change of heart.

BTW, I have seen plenty of posts on this list since 1993, that have not had
anything to do with tractors.

Irma's post was also marked OT.  That happens to stand for "Off Topic".
This is something Spencer had asked us to do long ago if a topic didn't
pertain to tractors.  If you take a look at the new forums list that Spencer
provided for us, he put a forum on there for completely off topic
discussion. As long as it is clean.  Spencer has always given us the
latitude to just chat about things, as long as it didn't get out of hand.

You never answer the question I asked.  What did your comment have to with
what Irma said?  I answered your question, now answer mine.

I truly hope that you do have a Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year.

Lou