[AT] Spoof ebay

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 09:59:25 PST 2007

The scammers are still hard at work.  I got a letter in the regular mail the
other day informing me that I had been awarded a part of a large class
action suit.  All I had to do was fill out this form with all my banking
account information and mail it back in (to a P.O. box no less) to have my
portion of the huge settlement deposited directly into my account.
    Sadly, I'm sure this approach is successful a significant portion of the
time.  They must move a lot to avoid getting caught.  With the addition of
mail fraud on top of the obvious outright fraud it sure seems it would be
risky for them.
    I sure am gonna miss that huge award.................