[AT] Spam> Favorite tractor?

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Sat Dec 22 09:54:51 PST 2007

Thanks, Mike. After decades of making a living writing & editing while also enjoying getting my hands dirty during my free time, I think you figured it out that this is another hobby pursuit that's tickling my fancy. Fortunate to have several dealers around where I can go for service & parts, and you've given me an idea now what to watch for in the used tractor department. It sound s as tho the Cub/C-42 would fit my itch, but I'll also keep an eye out for the others.

You're right about the JDs. I looked at few locally and thought they were overpriced for the condition they were in. But to each his own, as they seem to always find someone to buy them eventually.

To all atis members, Merry Christmas & a prosperous, healthy New Year.

Bob