[AT] Allis C doesn't charge.

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sat Dec 22 08:38:47 PST 2007

I saw an auction some years ago of a guy's mottly collection of Allis As and
Bs.  Lots of parts in piles and a few assembled tractors.  One tractor in
particular was a B with a C steering box.  I don't know if the winning
bidder was prepared for it to steer a little funny, but it sure would have!

George Willer