[AT] grounds/Now Merry Christmas

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 21 18:46:36 PST 2007

Just when I thought I had about all the "ground" issue I could take, one of
my machines at work started modifying programs when communicating via RS-232
cable. Long story short, I taked to the machine dealer and paid them $600
for practically nothing. Then I called my communications software dealer who
promptly pointed out that we have a "ground issue" with the cable. He sent
me detailed instructions to remedy the situation but I'll save that for next
week. And I thought Farmer was just talking about tractors when he said to
check the ground!!!

John Hall