[AT] Garden Tractor value

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:22:32 PST 2007

The price seems to be verrrrrry flexible, Richard.  On a quick Google of John Deere 317 garden, the prices just on the first search page ranged from $890.00 to $5600.00.  I guess it depends on how much gold or silver you add to the box when packing for shipment.  (grin).  On the other hand, the $5600.00 machine did have a front end loader.  It must also included a full tank of gas??

I bought my JD 316  in around 1984 (1978 model) with deck, dump cart, roller, and two way Hyd. snow plow for $1300.00.  That was a steal.  They were going for a solid $2500.00 at that time.   Several people who had seen it for sale but did not stop to look were a little put out that I bought it before they did.  Oh well......we know about he who hesitates.

Charlie in WNY