[AT] grounds

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Thu Dec 20 19:31:19 PST 2007

Bruce it sounds like you have a good system there and you've confirmed that
the sub panel in your' pump house is indeed connected to a couple of pretty
good ground rods!

I apparently overlooked Larry's response on Monday and didn't read it until
a few minutes ago.  If I understand your' description correctly, Larry,
you're saying your' shop, which does have a sub panel (??), is not connected
to a ground rod.  So, Warren's advisor and Larry's inspector went to the
same school.  Interesting -

Dudley