[AT] grounds/Now Merry Christmas

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 20 14:00:06 PST 2007

I agree with Gene and HL.  We've about ground the grounds into the ground.
However, it is possible that we kept someone from getting hurt or killed and
that is a good thing so I make no apology for asking questions.

Bringing this back to tractors.  I went to start my D-14 this morning.  It
spun over a few times and wouldn't start.  Then I discovered that the wire
from the coil to the points had jumped off the post.  I stuck it back on,
hit the starter and got a spark from somewhere (I think it was at one of the
battery terminals) and then it was completely dead.  So now I need to go
trace some grounds that are ON TOPIC!

Before I go let me take this time to wish each and every one on this list a
Merry Christmas.  I am leaving to go out of town tomorrow morning and might
not get another chance.

Charlie