[AT] grounds

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Thu Dec 20 12:10:52 PST 2007

Christmas is coming,
May all of your GFI's be properly installed,
May all your tractors be grounded,
May all your carburetors be de-iced,
May all your tractors tires hold air (warm),
May all your batteries be fully charged,
May all of your plates be full of smoked fish of some kind!,
May all your joints be oiled (WD-40 or LPS)
May all your cookies be full of sugar and spice,
 (from Erma & Mary)
May your heart be full of tolerance for others,
May your tongue be civil and full of Praise for HE for whom the time of year
is all about.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL  (even Walt)